Insurance and Claims
If you need to file an insurance claim for your home, our team will walk you through the entire process and simplify everything for you. Here are a few steps you’ll need to take to get started.
Contact your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy Agent to Begin Filing your Claim
- Inform the insurance company of the date of loss
- Once we have inspected your roof, we can provide a date for you.
- Tell the insurance company your property has been examined by a qualified Contractor/Representative who found hail and/or wind damage.
- Ask for a claim number and provide to your D&G representative.
Your D&G Claims Representative and Insurance Company Will Identify the Damage
- You’ll be notified when this visit will happen. Let your D&G representative know your appointment time so she/he can be there to represent you.
- Your Insurance Adjuster will then submit a report to the Insurance Company
Follow Up with your Insurance Company
The insurance company will send you a loss summary report detailing the scope of the damages and what they are willing to pay to address the damages.
Has your insurance company already approved your claim for storm damage?
The good news is your insurance may cover you. In most cases, your insurance will take care of repairs or replacement as a result of storm damage. Our claims specialists know exactly what to look for and we will let you know how you qualify. We are experts at identifying storm related roof damage. We have many years of experience dealing with insurance companies and claims adjusters. We will help you with the insurance claims process from start to finish and make sure you receive fair treatment and benefits you deserve under your coverage.